Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I am a satelite.

Today is the last time this site will be posted by 16-year old. Well, maybe someone else will be that same age, but it will not be me. Definately not me.

I believe Wednesday will be the weeky deadline for the (at least) weekly Blog Update. Weekly weekly weekly weekly.

Fox canceled "The Simple Life." Without it, there will be a lack of ugly whores with 678 different forms of STD's in thier buttholes on TV. Some will be saddened by the news, but they will jack-off their way back to happiness. Here, let me help!

Yeah...a new low. Posted by Picasa

Working on a new article, which is 89% finished. It'd be kind of nice if football didn't take a bunch of my time, but it does. Speaking of football, Blitz: the League is made available to the public on the 17th. 17 happens to be my football number. Correlation? Definately not.

For once in my life, I had an idea that was stolen. Not really stolen, Ctrl-Alt-Del just managed to you know...actually make an attempt at it. Timmy Buck has a fantastic comic going (as it has for 3 years) and you should read those archives instead of my crap.

Turning 17 means that my white ass can legally buy M rated games. Sweet, no more stragetically scanning of Target checkouts for teenaged guys! For the record, a pre-schooler could buy GTA and a take-home wife and none of them would really give a rat's ass.

Kingdom Heats got bumped back to March 1st. Well, at least you get to play as Lion-Sora.

You know when you type on the computer, then try to add on to a paragraph from the middle but instead of adding it, the new letters replace the old ones? Yeah, that shit's happening right now. It's over!

-The October 12th versio of Warx

...update!!! Jack Thompson is still a douche bag. And on top of that, he can't think of good video game ideas. Hmm...kill everyone on the screen for no apparent reason. Don't think there needs to be any more GTA knock-offs. It just makes me wonder why. Why does he fuss so much over it? Why can't he be a normal lawyer and worry about cases, the law, and his large mansion(s)? He just has to make himself seem so obnoxious that Bill O'Reiley seems like Mr. Rogers. I am joining the fight, and you should, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home