Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hungry like the Octorok

Tomorrow is the day before Christmas. The advent countdown of two dozen days will conclude, leaving mountains of torn wrapping paper, thousands of unused giftcards and clearanced outdoor decor. It's your chance to own a white wire reindeer for a minuscule $1.25; fulfill the dream, folks. Fulfill the dream.

Reflecting the entire Christmas season is a bitter process; most dread the month of December, despite its merry intentions, primarily due to costliness and time-consumption. People tend to forget that they are purchasing gifts for loved ones, heck, they act like existing between Thanksgiving and New Year's is absolute chore. Tempers elevate while good-wills dissolve into afterthoughts. It's hard to enjoy such a hostile time.

However, those who uphold their jolliness will experience an overall better season, especially ones oblivious to the viciousness and enmity of the holiday society. If you can ignore "I can't wait until Christmas is over" and "I hate Christmas" or "I'm a stuck-up joy-murder", you're in good shape for a bona fide Merry 25th.

"brett wut r ur planz????"

My "To-Do" Schedule is much longer than my Christmas Wishlist. The short break from school will definitelybe busy, but elephants are ususally grey.

On Christmas Day itself, I hope to accomplish an everyday, 8-bit feat.

I'm going to complete the Legend of Zelda in one sitting.

See?


On numerous occasions, I have played this game for hours, dominating dungeons and building Link up to a Texan powerhouse, only to have my save file be whiped when the console powers up incorrectly in a embarssingly minor fashion.

Someone could read a book in the 12 feet vicinity of the NES and all my hard work would be disintergrated.

But it's not going to happen again, no sir/ma'am. After the inital starting of the Nintendo/adventure, I'm not leaving the futon for anything except for pooping.

Ganon will be an outlet of vengeful rage.

Hear that, you silly colbalt swine? Vengeful rage.


Criticizing Q*Bert,
Brettzer and Brettzen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home