Saturday, December 09, 2006

Step of intialization

To My Beloved Acquaintances
Your blind faith is truthfully appreciated and hopefully worthwhile of the time/money that has been consumed somehow by me or my efforts towards accomplishment. However, due to recent events, I feel that my decisions went against all I stand for. My conformity was shallow, cowardly and worst of all, ineffective.

I need to set something straight; little thought 456 of 1940 in the cranial archives.

The ACT's keep on messin' wit' me and mai krew yo!!

1. The ACT's are a measure of one thing: how well you do on the ACT's.
2. An essay that is to be completed in 30 minutes cannot and shouldn't reflect the composition skill of its creator.
3. You'd assume that $58 would cover more than a simple kick to the lower pelvis.

"ah brett u just st00pid i did g00d on the writing"

Exactly.

Is this frustration a byproduct of envy? Damn right. Is the envy necessary? It shouldn't have to exist in the first place.

If you excuse me, I have an empire to dismantle...


Red 69 lol,
Brettony

1 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Listen to some Barbra, you'll feel better.

The ACTs do suck.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home