Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Asking for a token of grattitude

Nothing pisses me off more than the bastardization of something I enjoy, like or adore. It's painful to see one of my favorite bands/games/fruits being trampled into the next big fad, especially if it's something from decades past.

Basically, I like liking things that the mainstream doesn't collectively like.

Like y'know?

There are certain people and groups to blame, however, and they won't get away from me that halphazardly. The following should be promptly fucked by a patio umbrella:

- Laguna Beach
- Cell Phone Ringers
- Guitar Hero
- Julian Fries


They should've given Steve Perry a bigger part in "USA for Africa".

Amazing drapes,
Brett skies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

I'm sorry for your loss of Journey.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home