Monday, December 04, 2006

Removing the numbers from the alphabet

Anticipation has somehow melted into despiration, a strenuous shift of losing hope and gaining pity, yet all the sorries in the world cannot be traded for my goal, my grail, my Wii of measurable attachment...


My facination with Michael Bolton was once based soley on farce; he sucked, and I argeed with all the shouters of 'hes a notalent assclown lol!' However, after repetition and careful analyzation, it seems that Michael Bolton actually appeals to my musical taste; he's catchy, vocal, over-emotional and, most importantly, hairy.

Can't fully explain the reason behind my sudden switch, although it was probably caused by Bolton's lack of a mainstream fanbase, like Fergie's Frendz or the Aaron Carter Army. Yes, Mikey B isn't the coolest cat in the neighborhood, but you can all rest assured that he is solidified in the hallowed bandwith of my own personal "FAV MUSIC" area on myspace.

How can we make love if we can't make amends?


Intercourse and Dishonesty


Thanks for my local grocer, I have consistent supplier of cheaply-created movies for an even cheaper price. The cost of one lonely dollar, the glory and honor of such movies can be mine to keep. The list includes:

-Blackbelt Jones II: The Tatoo Connection
-Lazer Mission
-Blood Fight
-Twisted Justice

The films are about an hour and a half of pure entertainment and serve as the ultimate pasttime with friends. You'll enjoy the jocularity when your homeboys are giggling at continuity errors, all the while ROFLing at awkward translation issues.

But don't take my word for it...


There's an Acoumetrist in the house,
Brettmonlee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home