Thursday, October 26, 2006

Creamsicles of distrust

After hitting myself in the godamn face (near the bag of the eye, to be specific) with a godamn car door (the sharp part at the top, to be specific), I found myself with the perfect photo-op accesory:

blood tears.

Yup, the razordoor missed my pupil by about 2 inches and left a small, but nevertheless open wound which, surprisingly enough, dispensed the thickly red liquid that we humans are so found of. Then gravity kicked in as the blood began trickling down my cheek, all the while I was rushingly crusing to the workplace to plea for some time off.

I looked into the rearview mirror and found a myspace photograph, one that probably
gets numerous comments for making everything greyscale except for the blood itself.


Yeah, like that one except for the boobs and whatnot.

~O negative~

i cry
a tear for a
cause once lost

but the tear is
not saline

it doesnt soothe

it scabs

unlike what the wound
on my heart

and you were the scapal

~O negative~


In weeks past, I've spent a lot of time and energy complaining about Super Smash characters and their respective unfairness, often using 'Nerf ________' for my campaign slogan. Samus was a common 'victim' due to my friend's primary use of her and:

*LONG LIST OF SAMUS ADVANTAGES*

-The best projectile attacks (Missiles and Charge Shot)
-Unattackable Up-B
-Bombs create separation
-Bombs create infinite recovery
-Stage grapple
-Long-ranged grab
-Quckest smash attacks
-Dash attack can KO at 90%
-Dair=Spike/Popup depending on angle
-Uair=Drillkick
-Fair=Flamethrower
-Bair and Nair=fucking sex kicks of massive power
-Sprints fast
-Falls slow
-Three words: boobies and vagina

The only thing she doesn't have is some sort of sabre/rapier. Relatedly, Marth and with his fellow swordsmen are seen as her counters, due to their long reach and sharp pointy metallic blades. But that's it, her only weakness is a blue-haired Japanese prince, who can pwnz0r all of you.

Then I stopped bitching and started crapping.

Any character is beatable as long as you don't suck.

But items are still and always will be cheap and distracting.

Only unconfident losers use the hammer.

Short hop to victory,
Brett (or: polysyllabic)

1 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

SaMuS 4 LIffffeeeee!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home