Monday, January 08, 2007

Provoked lynching

How about a paraphrased countdown conclusion of collective collaboration?

The 2nd greatest thing about the Nintendo Wii is Wii Sports for the reasonable amount of $0.00; the top of the list dealt with every other Wii feature that seemed favorable or quirky, although sometimes they can be one in the same.


Meh. To be honest, I got a little bugged by a potentially dispriting comment made by a pair of my heroes, Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb from X-Play, the favorite child of G4, the only network dedicated to out-of-place programs and terribly scheme-like commercials, possibly the biggest gravy train of them all, except, of course, run-on sentences.

If you're not familiar with the show, go make yourself a girlfriend using only paper clips and Head and Shoulders brand anti-dandruff shampoo. Ahem.

A viewermail was something along the lines of this:

"Dear X-Play,

If Godzilla can have babies without laying eggs, then why can't pigs eat bacon without being cannibals?

Robert from New Hampshire"


Adam and Morgan shunned the statement with icy, annoyed rage, flaming ol' Rob's misconception of his humor quality. They added some cruel sarcasm just to finish off the compressed rant. It was a judgemental side of them I hadn't even imagined.

Made me perpend whether my shit is worth a shit. Maybe I should just pack up my belongings and head of to Cubical Valley, located off the coast of Fallback.

Then again, I could be taking myself too seriously; hypocricy at its finest, no?

Life is a joke, all you have to do is laugh at it.


Gale lunnery,
Brettalia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home