Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Points of escalation

Good grief, yesterday marked my 69th post and I didn't make a big fuss as a result. My only hope is to hack into the Blogger database, outmanuever/gun its treacherous defense systems and turn back the eternal clock within, thus giving me another shot at some sort of statement like this:

69th p0st lol

God bless (virtual) American time travel.

Today would've been an exquisite evening to mess around with a video camera and end up with some poorly shot clips of my friends acting goofy/normal with tin foil and I dunno, a stuffed Garfield doll.

...which brings me to my next and essentially urgent subject: stuffed animals and the common (wrong) titles that they're often referred to.

Common Mistakes
Dolls
Plush Animals
Dollies
Plushies
Plush Dolls
Stuffed Doll
Dolly Plushes
Dolly Animals
Geno
Beanie Babies
Bean Bags
Dollz
Beans Beans they come from the Hearts
Beanie Dolls
Dawls

This is a stuffed animal:


Here is another example:

(note: She wants to get it one with me, assuming her shirt doesn't lie)


I'M PRETTY SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND NOW



So, since that issue is unforgivenably solved:


lol self-cannibalism

Problems lead to followers,
Brett*America*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home