Sunday, November 05, 2006

Team Rocket's red glare

For the past few seconds I've been playfully toying with the thought of a new layout for this here Web Logging Area. A fresh look to JHB or whatever its called might be exactly what Dr.Mario perscribed.

That could possibly be the largest picture of an Italian medical officer in t3h world.

In regards to the recent trend of sleep-deprived rubber-coated Minutemen and their untolerable request of neverending Egos and shower curtains:

Vote Intelligently: Vote Sodomy.

One of my newly and subconsciously required privileges is the one that pertains to the legal and offically legit selection of elected officals. And no, 'elected' is not spelt 'e-l-e-t-e-c-t-ed.'

How do I feel about that? I'm fortunate that my 18th year just happens to feature an election instead of an erection or an infection or an erection infection. Get it? Anatomy and science are gross and crude!

I'm going to vote on Tuesday and anyone who's of-age and awesome should also.
(note: Brett is not awesome but he is of-age)

Your only option is to sleep,
Brett pew pew pew

1 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

The best part is the I Voted sticker.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home