Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Therein lies the falseful truth of neutrality

dance - (verb) to move one's feet or body, or both, rhythmically in a pattern of steps

walk - (verb with an excessively lengthy definition) proceed by move by advancing the feet alternately so that there is always one foot on the ground in bipedal locomotion and two or more feet on the ground in quadrupedal locomotion.

Since an alternating pattern is a form of 'rhythm', and both actions are qualified quadruped locomotives, we can deduce that:

Dancing is walking.



God rest ye merry gentlemen I always replace one or two words while singing a song although it doesn't change the tune's inner meaning or overall moral it's still imperfect I'm too cool for commas.

Take for example, the epitome of a good time.

Okay, here's what I hear:

I'll pile on the candy,
It's such a pretty sight!
It makes the food take dandy
but my tummy hurts all night!

I'll put in some ingredients
but keep the rest for me!
I'm not just disobient,
I'm careful, can't you see?

Chorus
It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake,
If the way is a hazy!
You gotta do the cookin' by the book;
You know you can't be lazy!
Never use another recipe,
The cake will end up cuh-razy!
If you do the cookin' by the book,
then we'll have a cake.
(/Chorus)

We gotta have it made,
you know that I love cake,
finally it's time to make a cake.

Making food is just like science
with tools that blend and baste,
and ev'ry fun appliance
gives the food a differnt taste!

(Chorus)

We gotta have it made,
you know that I love cake!
Finally it's time to make a cake!
We gotta have it made,
you know that I love cake!
Finally it's time to make a
-you gotta do the cookin' by the book-
CAKE!!

Now watch it again.

What they're actually saying:
(Ziggy)

Hot pile on the candy it's such a pretty sight it makes the food taste
dandy but my tummy hurts all night

(Stingy)
I'll put in some ingredients but keep the rest for me
I'm not just disobediant I'm careful can't you see

(Stephanie)

I'ts a piece of cake
to bake a pretty cake if the way is hazy
you gotta do the cooking by the book you know you can't be lazy
never use a messy recipe the cake would end up crazy
if you do it by the book then you'll have a cake
we gotta have it made you know that I love cake
finally it's time to make a cake

(Pixel)

Making food is just like science with tools that blend and baste
every fun appliance gives the food a different taste

(Stephanie)

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake if the way is hazy
you gotta do the cooking by the book you know you can't be lazy
never use a messy recipe the cake will end up crazy
if you do the cooking by the book then you'll have a cake
we gotta have it made you know that I love cake
finally it's time to make a cake
we gotta have it made you know that I love cake
finally it's time to make a (you gotta do the cooking by the book) cake

Critiques (discussed sections in bold):
1. Hot pile on the candy? There's just one kid running his single pair of hands through the candy. Hot piles (which are very, very uncommonly referred to as such) require multiple people using their whole bodies.

2. Another > Messy. For one, the cake the quartet is creating is the one discribed by Steph's special instructions, meaing the use of another recipe will result in something totally foreign and unknown, or cuh-razy. Also, it's impossible to forsee the cleanup situation of a recipe by just reading it. 'Messy' may or may not be the official lyric, but it's certainly the inferior choice.

3. I don't even have to try anymore.

Sportacus knows what to do.


Plausibly too easy for sheezay,
Brett_is_sp00oooky

1 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

It's a piece of cake to make a pretty poop.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home