Monday, March 12, 2007

Cool calm clam

I live as though a cursed object is causing all my woes, and all troubles will cease if the talisman is promptly removed or at least transferred to another's possession.

This means I'm crazy.


It's been a while...since I've posted on sequential evenings, but it feels good to do so.

Yeah.

It does.


Looking forward to something has always been the key to my motivation; the thought of better times ahead kept me moving/grooving. Looking backward is a suitable replacement, although it's proven to serve as an unnecessary pit stop.



The coolest thing before sliced bread was probably a bread slicer.



Musketeers all the way.


Avoiding avoidance,
Brett Bubbles

1 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Hej Bertt. That's a lot of Pictures. Come to Denmark.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home