Monday, March 27, 2006

Keeping me wait...

Video games were a forbidden bliss in my childhood; my parents never allowed my sister nor I to enjoy the interactive media until about 3 years ago, using the "it will rot your brain" and "they make you inactive" cards in the Rummy game of parental guidance. But alas, after an unfortunate computer crash that was evidently cause by an abundance of PC games, my mother and father made a deal that would give me a PS2 (bought with my own money) as long as I only played games that they judged "appropriate" and my playing time never exceeded one hour a day. Of course, these rules were eventually ignored by both me and everyone else that stepped foot in my home. Funny thing is:

*Due to the lack of any professionalism/persistence, our scheduled graph showing how Brett grades and activity rate soared after he became a gamer will not be shown today.*

This series of events transformed the jock-wannabe Brett Warcks into the Brettzki Warx that you remain indifferent about today. Morale of the story? Video games are good for your kids, parents. If you believe an XBox will leave your precious child as a violent sex-maniac, maybe you should reconsider this whole parenting thing.

A) Kids grow up to be violent sex-maniacs no matter what
B) A violent sex-maniac is less of a danger to society than over-controlled kids once they enroll in college

Blagh! Blarghy blarghy blraghity blargh!

Also,

A little Tyrannosaurus Sex (T-Sex?) to darken your day. Posted by Picasa

ShutterBucket > Photofly,
Brett, in the Key of Warx

2 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

*is disturbed*

Did you find that in your dinosaur dictionary?

PS: Yes, video games* will make you inactive and violent, but it will not involve sex.





*World of Warcraft

7:01 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

Hey, everyone knows that gamers own a lot of guns.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home