Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Painful pasts, forgetful futures, tremendous torture

To be honest with everyone, that title is the most random thing that's ever managed to escape the perils of my mind.

On second thought: No, no, it's not.

feeving: an object or activity that gives one pleasure, but not without regret

I made a word, because nobody else will use (me included).

Some ask me why I write so much, some ask me why my posts are so damn inconsistent, and others don't like asking questions so they let their true feelings boil and mix inside of their intestines. Writing is what I'm good at. Turning stray words into family-like phraises and paragraphs has never given me too much difficulty, but at the same time, it's fun. You should try it, really. Now most of you reading this know me in a personal/real life sense; you've seen me/touched me/insulted my ways and habits. So I feel no need at all to explain myself.

...but to those who have no fucking clue about my idenity: Hi, I'm Brett(zki Warx). This is my website (or blog, to be specific check the links foo!) and it would be plentyful and vast had I the time to give it deserving attention and love. It will, eventually, maybe, hopefully be plump with fun someday...

Fuck personal reflection: I write because I talk to damn fast and mumble more than Milton with his lips caught in a mousetrap. There, my struggles with speaking are made public.

Have a nice day and remember:
"Hate is just really, really worn down tolerance."

What the fuck does that mean,
Brettzki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home