Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Fiction, each day!

Boy, it's been too long. With almost 2 weeks between any sort of update, I have an annoucement to make:

Jack High Flush will be going on hiatus until further notice.

JHBlog will continue to be kept during the down period, but no articles/comics will be added for however long it takes me to find a new provider. Fuck you, Geocities.

Christmas, for the first time ever, snuck up on me. I doubt the words, "Holy shit, it's Christmas in 4 days," have scrambled out of my mouth before, and if they have, I was lying/quoting/in the future, looking back at my current self. Hope all your seasonal activities are fun, safe, and most of all: festive. Don't forget the holidays really deal with religions, and remember that doesn't mean you can cherish the times for gathering with loved ones. There, the first ever advice column on JHF. Here's the second:

Enter a caption for your photo up your ass. Posted by Picasa

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good week or however long it takes me to post again.

Angles we have heard on high,
Brettzki singing (tremendously off-key) all over the place

1 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Headlines, breadlines blow my mind... yeah, your title is TOTALLY from Rent... ONE OF US, ONE OF US! ;-)

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home