Friday, November 25, 2005

How about love?

Hope you guys enjoyed the "Thanksgiving" article. There were many sleepless nights and hours spent fussing over my self-imposed deadline. To be honest, it sucked. My work, especially when hurried, sucks. I might as well spend my time writing instead of rushing, eh?

There's going to be 2 updates before Christmas, for sure. Both happen to be school assignments that feature me doing what I spend my free-time on, which excites every cell in my brain, even the one I store away for thoughtful conversations. A review comes from ye ol English class, and to fulfil my responsibility to an art teacher a comic has to be made. School rules sometimes.

It was Thanksgiving, and right fully so, here's what I appreciate in life:
-Family/friends (one in the same)
-Peter Jackson in all his holiness
-Al Gore, for helping invent the internet you f'ing bastards
-Every single reader this site sheepishly recieves/gets honored by
-Penny Arcade
-Jesus, for dying for our sins and all

This weekend, countless boyfriends will be dragged to movie theaters. With such films as "Harry Potter", "Walk the Line", and "Get Rich or Die Trying" playing mere feet away, the gentlement followers are forced to endure "Rent". Many will unexpectantly love it. I am one of those chosen few.

It's true: I'm an obideient boyfriend, cough *whipped* cough yaddayaddayadda. Jean (the girl) has been a Renthead since she viewed the Broadway musical in well...Broadway. With a movie based on the show coming out, she flocked to the cinema and enjoyed so as it launched the day after the XBox 360. The following Thanksgiving day, she had to view it again. I got involved, somehow, and found myself displeased in the very cinema from the previous day.

Getting past some extremely minor (were talking 56-A, baseball fans!) personal stress, the movie started. 2 and half hours later we strolled hand-in-hand out of the screening room, both with a trickle of tears in the eyes.

I guess what I'm trying to say it:

You heard the large black man with a kitana. Posted by Picasa

Cherish your friends, they are better than any belonging,
Brettzki

3 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Sit. Good boy.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Pbre said...

Trent has a katana! Woo!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Pbre said...

Err... Walter has a katana! Woo!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home